We did alot of good work here last year. We don’t often publicize the cases we are working on, but here are some highlights of what we accomplished in 2010:
– client acquitted of all counts in a felony sexual battery and false imprisonment case.
– client acquitted of all counts in a felony child endangerment case.
– second degree murder case dismissed following preliminary hearing.
– felony DUI/DWI causing injury case reduced to misdemeanor.
– felony terrorist threats case reduced to misdemeanor, and then dismissed.
– numerous cases either not filed or dismissed after charging.
– victory for client in real estate partition/domestic partnership dissolution case; client obtained damages totaling $975,000.
– two equitable easements obtained in two separate cases for clients who live next to nasty neighbors in the hills of Los Angeles.
– settlement obtained for client who purchased horse property from a real estate broker/seller who misrepresented that room additions were built according to building codes.
– following arbitration, medical partnership successfully dissolved.
– Mark had a baby girl.
– Natasha had a baby boy.
– Jennifer started cutting real cows. (see http://www.nchacutting.com)